Wildlife Management Services
Innovative Pest Management, Inc. offers an a wide range of nuisance wildlife management services including the humane removal and exclusion of bats, squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks, foxes, groundhogs and other animals. In addition to removing nuisance wildlife from your home or structure, we also determine how the animal entered and perform exclusion (sealing of entry points) to ensure that your home will remain free of uninvited house guests.
Nesting material, soiled insulation, animal waste and other unsanitary elements can be effectively removed by our team of wildlife specialists and environmental enzymatic remediation measures can be employed to remove potential health hazards. This is of particular importance when dealing with nuisance birds such as sparrows, starlings and pigeons as they carry ectoparasites and their feces contain micro-organisms that can adversely affect your health. In addition, because we are a full service licensed pest control company, pesticides can be applied to eliminate bird mites that will readily feed on humans in the absence of the host birds following removal.
Our procedures include:
- Inspection to determine animal species, points of entry, and nesting area.
- Humane and non-lethal removal of the animal(s) using catch and release poles, non-lethal traps, deterrent materials and/or one way doors.
- If the animal is permitted to be released off site it is relocated to an approved area.
- If the animal can’t be relocated by state regulation (applies to animals that potentially carry rabies, except bats), exclusion will be performed and they’ll be released on site. Unhealthy animals will be euthanized.
- Exclusion services will be performed in a professional craftsman-like manner to restore the aesthetic integrity compromised by wildlife infestations.